Landfill Gas infrastructure Design & CQA
The team at Stratus Environmental have developed a significant capability focused on supporting its clients in the delivery of landfill gas control and utilisation projects.
We have the ability to deploy staff at short notice on multi-site projects, providing clients with a flexible and responsive service which suits the high tempo, short programme nature of gas well installation and compound construction works necessary for optimising gas recovery and ensuring environmental permit compliance.
Our services include:
- Planning and environmental permit applications
- Gas yield predictions and gas field optimisation.
- Gas system design
- Construction contract procurement and project management
- Lateral and ring mains
- Pumps, gas cleaning and condensate management systems
- Flares and power generation units
- Environmental monitoring boreholes
Our staff have design, installation and operational experience in landfill gas extraction and power generation systems including overseas projects under the UNFCCC Clean Development Mechanism.