Planning Applications & EIA
The planning team at Stratus Environmental have an excellent track record of preparing successful planning applications for major waste management and renewable energy development projects, including energy recovery facilities, recycling and composting facilities, and associated commercial developments.
Our planning services include:
- Strategic site identification, selection and options appraisal
- Feasibility studies and financial appraisals
- Design and 3D imagery
- Scoping and screening assessments
- Planning applications
- Environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- CAD drawings and photomontage
- Community and stakeholder engagement (including community liaison, public exhibitions and public meetings)
- Planning appeals and expert witness for public inquiries
- Local development plan reviews and representations
- Planning policy appraisal, reviews and advice
Our experienced Chartered Town Planners, Chartered Surveyors, designers and environmental specialists have the capability and experience to manage the successful delivery of planning and development projects of any scale throughout the UK.